Hi Oded,

I would like to try your soap module. I suppose it is necessary to patch
the gateway code in order to make it work (it doesn't work as it is in
stable kannel release 1.4.0). Please may you email me necessary patches?

I really appreciate if you would give me some tips about how to use it
or some example of XML end specs files

thanks in advance

Francesco Emmi

Francesco Emmi
A-Tono
Corso Martiri della Libertà, 38 - 95131 Catania
Tel.: (+39) 199.400.303
Fax : (+39) 199.400.302
http: www.a-tono.com

Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addresses only. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
You should not otherwise copy it, retransmit it or use or disclose its
content to anyone.
Thank you for your co-operation.