Paul P Komkoff Jr wrote:

Replying to Jarrod Hermer:

I am using ver 2.5.11 of libxml2.

The configuration step completed without any errors. Any assistance would be
appreciated.

2.5.11: Sep 9 2003

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ LANG=C date
Thu Sep  8 16:00:06 MSD 2005

Do not expect current software to run with 2 year old libraries,
expecially if libraries are updating often.

2.5.11 is outdated and contains known errors and vulnerabilities.
Please upgrade to more recent version. Current distributions are
shipping 2.6.20

now, that's true.

But we state in README file and moreover in configure.in:
Kannel requires currently at least version 2.2.7 of libxml2.

So it should be working with the given version of the user. I see from geodude that we have a compile problem. The automatic compliation test says:

Kannel compilation test.

Host: Linux geodude.trigenix.com 2.4.20-20.7 #1 Mon Aug 18 14:56:30 EDT 2003 i686 unknown

Kannel compilation had warnings or failed.

Output of 'make -s':
gw/wml_compiler.c: In function `wml_compile':
gw/wml_compiler.c:365: warning: implicit declaration of function `xmlReadMemory'
gw/wml_compiler.c:365: `XML_PARSE_RECOVER' undeclared (first use in this
function)
gw/wml_compiler.c:365: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
gw/wml_compiler.c:365: for each function it appears in.)
gw/wml_compiler.c:365: `XML_PARSE_NONET' undeclared (first use in this function)
gw/wml_compiler.c:365: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a
cast
make: *** [gw/wml_compiler.o] Error 1

so this needs resolvement... doing this.

Stipe

mailto:stolj_{at}_wapme-group.de
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80