Peter Christensen wrote:

Under all circumstances, the patch is better than the one I was forced to make myself in a hurry when I encountered the problem. I ended up not using the real_escape version because I didn't have time to dig into how the DB pool was working, and I didn't use the Octstr struct. This is also why I didn't offered you my own patch. You would probably spend more time fixing my patch, than writing your own :D

But it is good to see that fixes are posted this fast. With certain other projects, it may take months before you even get a response!

Best regards

Hi Peter,

now, we don't claim to respond directly as I did on this issue. ;) It depends on free time, and priority of the issue itself.

Now, as Rene stated it wouldn't be a problem to pull on the database pool in ensuring that the mysql_real_escape_string() can be called. This would fix the glitchy issue that we pass the DBPoolConn struct up to the next calling level. I'll re-code things here and post a patch for voting.

Stipe

mailto:stolj_{at}_wapme-group.de
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80