Hi,

Enver Altin gave a patch for datagram mode to help a fellow kannel user.

Will this be included in CVS or altered and then entered?

Rgds

Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 15:21:40 +0300
From: Enver ALTIN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: DATAGRAM MODE
To: users@kannel.org
Cc: devel@kannel.org

Hey,

On Sat, 2005-08-27 at 04:12 -0600, Alejandro Ramirez wrote:
> I really need to set up a broadcast, but telco is asking me to send
> the messages with ESM CLASS of DATAGRAM MODE. I've read in the mailing
> list and I've changed the line 638 of the code of smsc_smpp.c to the
> corresponding type.
>
> How ever when I try to send a SMS it STILL goes out with the ESM CLASS
> of STORE & Forward???
>
> Do i need to change the code somewhere else??

Apply the attached patch against CVS HEAD.

It implements the submission_mode sendsms CGI variable so you can set
the esm_class field of SMPP to one of:

        #define ESM_CLASS_SUBMIT_DEFAULT_SMSC_MODE        0x00000000
        #define ESM_CLASS_SUBMIT_DATAGRAM_MODE            0x00000001
        #define ESM_CLASS_SUBMIT_FORWARD_MODE             0x00000002
        #define ESM_CLASS_SUBMIT_STORE_AND_FORWARD_MODE   0x00000003

via the sendsms CGI interface. Something like this to use datagram mode
should work:

        http://localhost:10001/cgi-bin/sendsms?user=test&password=test&from=
1234&to=1234&text=testing&submission_mode=1

-HTH
--
.O.
..O   Enver ALTIN                   |   http://skyblue.gen.tr/