> Just to note about gwlib/log.c:output() and gwlib/accesslog.c:alog()
> functions which IMHO is a base for the whole logging and both of them
> uses platform's standard version of vfprintf implementation which
> sometimes is buggy, slow and so on.
>
> Shall Kannel implement it's own implementation or maybe one defined at
> compile time?

  I doubt that it will matter. Maybe Apache uses *printf functions for
serving
web pages so it's critical for them.

  But I did very simple test. I wrote tiny C program which just writes into
file
and in one case it fflush() file handle after each fprintf() and does not do
that
in another case. Difference is huge:

$ time ./fflush ( without fflush() )

real    0m5.649s
user    0m1.635s
sys     0m3.836s

$ time ./fflush ( with fflush() )

real    1m32.389s
user    0m5.569s
sys     1m23.935s

  So Stipe, Alexander - can I safely comment out fflush() after vfprintf? Or
have
configure or configuration file setting for that? :)
  As I've already said - I do not care if I'll loose few lines of log in a
power outage.

  Mindaugas