Josh McAllister wrote:

I did not post the patch as some devs poo-poo'd it based on the fact
that it was SMPP specific. Also, there did not appear to be any interest
at the time. However there have been a number of queries in the last
couple weeks, so I will try to find time to patch against latest sources
this week and post ASAP. Hopefully those who oppose will either fix it
themselves, or allow it until a better (global) solution is in place.

thanks.

Yes, there is generic interest in getting this in. But it has to be non-SMPP specific in terms of how the sendsms HTTP interface is used.

I guess your patch will be used for this, so we'd appritiate your contribution a lot, even while we know -- and this is somehow a call for ideas to others too -- that we need to abtract optional smsc-specific parameters throughout the smsbox <-> bearerbox <-> smsc_foobar layers.

Stipe

mailto:stolj_{at}_wapme-group.de
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80