I thought you might have deducted the solution yourself after
my explanation.

If you want to send out more that 720 messages within a one
hour timeframe and you also want it sent out reliably, you need
to get access to a real SMSC or a SMS service provider like
clickatell or Mobileway.

If you want to stay with GSM modems, you can make it more reliable
by using the SQLbox. But, you can't make it faster than the maximum
bandwidth of the signaling channel of your Mobile service provider.

See ya...

d.c.