Stipe Tolj wrote:

+1 on the logic, I assume you did regression test this Alex, did you?

I'm -1 on the new config directive naming, and I'd like to change it to:

  sms-resend-freq
  sms-resend-retry

Reasons:

'sms-resend-freq' follows naming convention as introduced to prior config directives 'store-dump-freq' within core group and 'timer-freq' for wapbox group

'sms-resend-retry' follows naming and semantical convention introduced via 'http-request-retry' within smsbox group.

I'll change these and commit to cvs.

commited the naming convention fix for the two new directives to cvs.

@Alex: are we required in having two seperate integers in the Msg struct to reflect the resending issue? I know that you generally do reduce needed vars as much as possible, so a short description why two are needed would be great.

Stipe

mailto:stolj_{at}_wapme-group.de
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80