----- Original Message -----
From: fred
To: devel
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 12:16 PM
Subject: probelm:kannel forwards MO msgs to smsbox before deliver_sm_resp success

Anyone else finding it a problem when a deliver_sm message is received,
kannel does the bb_smscconn_receive() so sending it to smsbox,
however something fails with the connection when the deliver_sm_resp got sent,
so when kannel reconnects, the SMSC resends the message - as it is supposed to I guess ?

We had this occurance recycling thousands of times before it was noticed......
....and our app was responding to the MO with a MT.....see where this is leading? lol.....

So it seems to  solve this, an interim queue is required, so that when the deliver_sm_resp gets sent successfully
the msg gets moved on to the smsbox - using the sequence no to find the message.

Any comments?