Alejandro Guerrieri wrote:

Seems like the list server rejected my last email because of the
attachment, here goes again with the patch inline.

grrrr.... don't inline patches, we'll never get them out of the mail clean for review and patching local test trees. :(

At least I got the last mail with the patch attached.

Currently we have a limit of 40k for attachements. Your patch should be definetly < 40k.

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org