On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 18:28:26 +0200
 Stipe Tolj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Andreas Fink wrote:

thats supposed to be like that. Enqiure link should only be sent when there is no traffic to tell the other side we're still alive

yeah, but Denis quotes that Kannel sends always the enquire_link PDU, not obeying if traffic has been flowing in the "waiting time frame". ??

the main idea is to updating timestamp any time when pdu has been send or received. i'm working only in ESME smpp mode (client). so, if SMSC receiving and sends submits back to me then connection will be called as active. this algorithm minimizes load to operator's smsc. if you want, you can include this option to config file in group core or smpp for example ;) i'm only learning your code and this is little difficult to me while.