From: fred [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 September 2006 07:27
To: devel
Subject: Re: Sending long text messages using SMPP message_payload

don't know of any SMSC that allow message_payload in Australia at least.
AFAIK,carriers bill on each message, ie mesg split to 3 x 160chars, thats 3
x charges,
so, if you do it with one message_payload, billed only once ?
Carrier makes less money, so like that is ever going to happen?

So, just out of interest, what SMSC does it? and how do they bill it?