alaa aaaaa wrote:

Hi
I read that cygwin 2.510.2.2 has only 600 threads ,so it's not perfect choice to compile kannel1.4.0 using cygwin2.510.2.2 to use it under windows xp. Iwant to ask if there is any way to increase the number of threads in cygwin ??
best regards.

first of all, cygwin is currently at version 1.5.x, so I can't figure out what you refer to with version "2.510.x".

cygwin has no thread limit AFAIK, at least it's not within pthreads. And that's anyway not the reason for the unstable behaviour. It's more related to mutex locking etc.

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org