passed through astyle --style=linux --pad=oper -m0 -s4 decode_emimsg.c
    and through astyle --style=gnu --pad=oper -m0 -s4 decode_emimsg.c

Vincent.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stipe Tolj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Vincent CHAVANIS" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <devel@kannel.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2006 5:27 PM
Subject: Re: [ADDON/test] Program that decodes EMI/UCP data

Vincent CHAVANIS wrote:

New version that takes care about latin1 char

grr, I'd like to commit this... but it's not our CodingStyle conform. :(

Can you please re-format to look and feel like our code and then I can push it to cvs.

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org