Hi Ehi ;)

Ehizogie Binitie wrote:

Thanks Stipe,
This was really needed. I was wondering if you had thought of supporting HTTP "POST" and supporting XML based gateways in 'generic'. This could be done by
Adding an extra parameter to the group called url-template which would point
to a config file and read the XML template escaped with similar parameters
in the 'get-url'.

What do you think ..?

yep, sounds reasonable...

This would be then read in at smsc create time and populated with the same escape codes. Then HTTP POST'ed to send-url. Sounds handy.

How about response parsing?... We could still use regex for it I guess.

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org