Hi,

I tried to configure Kannel using -with-oracle.  Since I am using Oracle 10.2.0.1 enterprise edition databse, it returned the below error.

Configuring DB support ...
checking whether to compile with MySQL support... disabled
checking whether to compile with LibSDB support... disabled
checking whether to compile with SQLite support... disabled
checking whether to compile with SQLite3 support... disabled
checking whether to compile with Oracle support... searching
checking for oci.h ... yes
checking for OCIEnvCreate in -lclntsh... yes
checking for wtcstu in -lwtc9... no
configure: error: Oracle libwtc9.so not found

Does Kannel support Oracle 10g?

Thanks,

Mustafa