Hi,

Apologies if this is a really stupid question, but is sqlbox supposed
to compile against latest CVS or 1.4.1-stable? Trying against 1.4.1
gives:

patch -p0 -d ../gateway < sqlbox.patch
patching file Makefile.in
patching file configure
patching file configure.in
patching file gw/smsbox.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 3319.
Hunk #2 succeeded at 3382 with fuzz 2 (offset 17 lines).
1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file gw/smsbox.c.rej
patching file gwlib/cfg.def
Hunk #1 FAILED at 243.
1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file gwlib/cfg.def.rej
make: *** [patch] Fehler 1

Any suggestions gratefully appreciated. Also slightly off-topic, but
if anyone knows a quick and easy way to turn my shell language options
to English (they're in German at the moment!), it would mean I can put
away my German-English dictionary :)

Alex