Zeljko Safar wrote:

I am sorry. I was thinking on WAP.
We should be ready for 4G mobile networks and I would
like to know how is going to be with the WAP.

Now, UMTS et al will use HTTP directly via IP bearer obviously, so there is "less" need for the old WAP 1.2 and WAP 2.0 stuff. Nevertheless WAP 2.0 is still considered necessary, since functionality can't be garanteed by client side only. So HTTP proxying with "additonal processing logic" in the middle between requester (client) and responder (HTTP server) will be required.

And specific questions regarding this?

BTW, for gernal discussions, please mail to the list, so all can participate.

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org