Hillel wrote:

Hi Juan,

I emailed the devel list and Stripe a few days ago on this. It seems strange
useful patches such as the patch for setting the sender in Wap Push is not
included in CVS?  I wish Stripe would explain why some very useful patches
seem to get "ignored".
I hope the patch for setting the sender in Wap Push will be included very
soon.  Maybe Stripe will explain?

there is no ingnoration by us... it's mostly that people don't have time to
review.

We ENCOURAGE STRONGLY also others then Alex, Andreas, me, Vinc, Martin to review and quote a vote cvs commitment.

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org