Stipe Tolj wrote:

Enver ALTIN wrote:

Alejandro, thanks a lot. I have quickly reviewed the patch, I haven't
tested it though. It's rather very small and at least it doesn't destroy
any current functionality so it's harmless. Also it's very useful
because most people I have seen can't get fakesmsc to actually work.

Stipe, I'm definitely +1 on this patch, please get it in.

ok... a positive vote hence :) thanks for reviewing.

I'll glance over it... and commit.

commited to cvs:

2006-11-17  Stipe Tolj  <stolj at kannel.org>
    * doc/userguide/userguide.xml: section describing the new 'interactive' mode
      for fakesmsc.
    * test/fakesmsc.c: adding 'interactive' mode via stdin and stdout to allow
      a more human like interaction with the fake smsc module.
      Thanks to Alejandro Guerrieri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> for patch.
      [Msg-Id: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]

Thanks again!!!

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org