The problem is that i try vim autoindent, bcpp and other tools and no
one makes it perfect. So i decided to do it by hand

On 1/8/07, Enver ALTIN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

On 1/8/07, Mi Reflejo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Since i get sick patching kannel because the indentation (spaces mixed
> with tab [mixed 4 and 8 spaces too]) I decided to fix it. There is the
> huge patch.
[...]
> I did it completely by hand and then for sanity check i did:
> # diff -NrEbwB* dir1 source_dir
> # (no changes)
> *Ignore tab expansion. Ignore all white space.Ignore changes whose
> lines are all blank.

Well, I don't know what to say. Thanks for the huge work, but there
are many tools to automate this lengthy and error prone process, like
indent, bcpp and astyle; I'm sure you know about these. I'd love to
know if you intentionally decided not to use these tools.

Otherwise the patch is okay (of course -- cosmetic improvements are
always fine) and I'd love to see it committed.

Thanks,
--
Enver