Thanos Chatziathanassiou wrote:

> I've noticed that there is a configure option ``--with-sqlite'' and
> ``--with-sqlite3'', but no relevant gw/dlr_sqlite.c and gw/dlr_sqlite3.c
> files.
> I have put in support for SDB_SQLITE in gw/dlr_sdb.c (attached) and was
> wondering if someone is already working on a separate dlr_sqlite.c or if
> I should go ahead and do that.

Hi Thanos,

actually this is/was on my TODO list,... but I won't grep some free time for the
next weeks.

Please feel free(!) to do and contribute the code according to our
doc/CodingStyle quidelines and as you did in diff -u format at attached patch
for review by the group.

Thanka a lot!... we appritiate your contribution.

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org