From: Dedy Sutanto [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 6:07 AM
To: devel@kannel.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Is everyhting alright with Stipe Tolj?

Hi,

Execute for my email.

I have communicating with Stipe Tolj (The lead architect of Kannel WAPGW) to
deploy his Kannel-CG version in our premises.

But I have difficulty to contact him since June 2007.

I tried to contact him via his email and direct call to his phone line, but
no respond so far. Does anybody know any other channel how to contact him?

I hope everything is fine with him.

Best Regards

Dedy Sutanto

   _____

The information in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the named addressee.

Emails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be
guaranteed. Safaricom Limited does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this email if the same is found to have been altered or
manipulated.

The contents and opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of Safaricom Limited.
Safaricom Limited disclaims any liability to the fullest extent permissible
by law for any consequences that may arise from the contents of this email
including but not limited to personal opinions, malicious and/or defamatory
information and data/codes that may compromise or damage the integrity of
the recipient’s information technology systems.

If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender and
immediately delete this email from your system.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
4:34 PM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
4:34 PM