Hi!

3 months have passed by, and just today I was able to start testing this!!!
Haven't been able to test too much yet though

I've sent some premium messages, making them billable and setting it's
pricepoints via TLVs and everything went ok
Tomorrow I'm going to make more tests, I want to test it also with
TLVs on the DLRs PDUs, and then with SQLbox with Alejandro Guerrieri's
patch

I hope to be able to finish them tomorrow and post my results

After that, I hope to be able to make the docs patch so we can get
this into Kannel!!!

Regards,

Juan