I am facing problem which I have mentioned below.

I have configured 2 send sms user  for push purpose to my kannel(1.4.0) sms
gateway.
Suppose user1 sent 1000 msg ,then if it's not delevered it will be stored in
store.log.
Now the user2 sent 10 msg,then thease 10 msg will be stored next to those
previous 1000 msg,i.e after those 1000 msg delivered the msg of client2 will
be delivered.
so the user2 msg is unnecesserily delayed for the previous qeue of user1.

My question is does there is any config parameter  by which I can assign
priority so that kannel will pick one by one msg from user1 & user2  from
store.log ?

Does kannel maintain separate qeue for different users?

<<Jyoti.gif>>