Hi Alex,
Thanks for the reply. I read smsc_http.c. And found:
client = http_accept_request(conndata->port, &ip, &url,
                                     &headers, &body, &cgivars);
in:
static void httpsmsc_receiver(void *arg) {..}

And called by:
static void telco_receive_sms(SMSCConn *conn, HTTPClient *client,
                               List *headers, Octstr *body, List
*cgivars) {..}

If we try to read GET value then I just simply use:
param = http_cgi_variable(cgivars, "param");
But when we try to read POST value then what function I must use? I
understand the 'body' contains the values. But I don't know how to call
all parameters and grab each value.

I tried dirty way:
param = http_cgi_variable(body, "param");
And it cause segmentation fault. Can you tell me how? TIA.

Willy