Alex,

The deferred field does get processed and afaik it's passed on the SMPP link (as long as the SMSC supports it) so I'd rather don't touch it either :)

Regards,

Alejandro

El 18/11/2008, a las 01:54 p.m., Alexander Malysh escribió:

Hi,

there is deferred filed in kannel Msg struct, that could be used for this...

Alejandro Guerrieri schrieb:
I think that having scheduling capabilities would be cool, but I definitely do not agree with using the time column, since that column is used internally on Kannel and cannot be tweaked without disrupting other stuff. I think this needs further thinking, though. There are performance considerations to take into account for example (when you have lots of messages queued, adding a condition on the select can impact performance if it's not done right).
Regards,
Alejandro Guerrieri