One more question: Which version of the 2 is in kannel, now? Whatever it is it gives many warnings, but compiles OK.

Nikos
----- Original Message ----- From: "Stipe Tolj" <s...@tolj.org>
Cc: <us...@kannel.org>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 7:34 PM
Subject: Re: wap wtls core

Nikos Balkanas schrieb:
Dear Stipe,

Thanx a lot for the reply. I am not only interested, I am working full
time to implement it. Work is a bit difficult through the many
preprocessor defines (especially ROW) which gdb cannot handle in a
graceful manner. In wap/wtls.c I see also the signatures of  Nick Clarey
and Yann Muller for 3G LAB (2001). I imagine 3Glabs were involved as well.

Hi Nikos,

yup, it was 3G Labs and not ANAM, sorry, I got it messed up.

I intend to develop kannel compatible code and offer it as a patch.

I will download the patches and see what I can do from then on. I will
bother you again, over the devel list, if I have any questions.

Yeah, go ahead ;)

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 DΓΌsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org