To: "Nikos Balkanas" <nbalka...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 5:18 PM
Subject: Re: gwlib/charset patch

Hi Nikos,

please try attached patch and let me know if it fixes warning on
solaris.

Note: this patch just use already defined AM_ICONV macro to detect and
declare iconv.
Due to the fact that this macro is defined in aclocal I added
bootstrap.sh to use if you changed
configure.in. Usage of aclocal require renaming of aclocal.m4 to
acinclude.m4.

Diff-Stat is here:
 .cvsignore      |    1 -
 acinclude.m4    |  193 ++++++++++