Please find attached the patch to userguide.

Regards,
--
Alejandro Guerrieri

On 04/05/2009, at 14:53, Alejandro Guerrieri wrote:

Indentation fixed. I'm preparing an userguide.xml patch as well, will commit it as soon as is ready.

Regards,
--
Alejandro Guerrieri

<kannel-dbpool-mssql-20090504.patch>

On 04/05/2009, at 11:36, Alexander Malysh wrote:

Hi Alex,

kannel-dbpool-mssql.patch looks OK except indentation. Please fix indentation I will commit it.

Thanks,
Alex