it is in gwlib http.c/http.h
and by the way, you can use this code to write your own custom HTTP server ;-)

On 06.05.2009, at 17:28, Beatrice Tamburrino wrote:

thx!

I probably will do it multithreaded.. any idea where to find the sending process in the source code?

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Wed, 6 May 2009 17:15:49 +0200
Von: Andreas Fink <af...@list.fink.org>
An: Beatrice Tamburrino <beatrice.tamburr...@gmx.ch>
CC: devel Devel <devel@kannel.org>
Betreff: Re: singlethreaded or multithreaded

I think you should for sure be able to accept multiple simultaneous
incoming connections as its in the nature of a webserver. If you
process them sequentially or more than one in parallel is then a
performance issue. Kannel for sure doesnt stop working until it got
the answer from the webserver as its written asynchronously. So it can
have multiple parallel requests to multiple servers (this happens
especially during WAP use). I'm not 100% sure how it handles requests
to the same server as there it can keep a connection open and reuse it
(HTTP Keepalive) but it for sure would not hurt your software to be
able to handle a few requests in parallel as it would give you speed.