On Mon, 2009-05-25 at 18:14, Hervé Nicol wrote:
> We have to send / receive SMS and DLRs over Claro (brazilian telco). We
> will communicate with them by HTTP.
       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> If we write a patch for kannel for operator-specific HTML communication
> (just like for Clickatell, Brunet, 3united.com...), is there any chance
> that it may be included in Kannel CVS?

You have to communicate with kannel over HTTP. Kannel have to
communicate with provider over HTTP. Why you could not communicate with
provider over HTTP without kannel.
What should be role of the kannel in your case?

I don't like to say that you do not have good reason for that. I'm just
curious.

--
Kind regards,  Milan