Hi,

 For what it's worth, I can see some scenarios benefiting from more immediate
delivery, specially if this increases total throughput for some scenarios.

 So IMHO it would be nice to have the knob to tweak this setting, at least I
would appreciate it since I have been tuning some services that might very well
benefit from it.

 If added, as you said Nikos, the default should by all means be to have Nagle
enabled.

  Damián Viano.

[snip config and patch]