where do you have message_payload extracted to user?

that is simple:

MT(data_sm) -> sendsms?text=ABC&metadata=?smpp?pdu_type=data_sm... ->
data_sm.message_payload=ABC
MT(submit_sm) -> sendsms?text=ABC... -> submit_sm.short_message=ABC

MO(data_sm) -> data_sm.message_payload=ABC ->
receivesms?text=ABC&metadata=?smpp?pdu_type=data_sm
MO(submit_sm) -> submit_sm.short_message=ABC -> receivesms?text=ABC

If user set for MT text=ABC&metadata=?smpp?pdu_type=data_sm&message_payload=XXX
then it's undefined and
we are free to choose which one to use and I would prefer to use text as
message_payload...

Hope that's clear.

Thanks,
Alexander Malysh