  From: Alexander Malysh
  To: Nikos Balkanas
  Cc: devel@kannel.org
  Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 11:45 AM
  Subject: Re: Patch: meta_data.c

  Hi Nikos,

  thanks for patch but your patch is not enough.
  Full fix commited to cvs and attached.

  Thanks,
  Alexander Malysh

  Am 03.12.2009 um 08:46 schrieb Nikos Balkanas:

    Hi,

    This patch fixes a memory leak each time an smpp_pdu is processed. Reported
first by valgrind, source code 1 liner, very obvious. However, valgrind still
reports it as leak after patch.

    BR,
    Nikos
    <meta_data.diff>