Hi all,

I'am having some troubles to free memory from a list

the list item is like that:

typedef struct structT
    {
        Octstr *string2;
        Octstr * string1;
        int varInt1;
        int varInt2;

    }STRUCT_T;

if the list contains N items of type STRUCT_T, how i should free the memory
allocated ?

i did as follow,

STRUCT_T * item;

  for (i = 0  ; i < gwlist_len(my_list); i++)
          {
             item = gwlist_get(my_list,i);
             octstr_destroy(item->string1);
             octstr_destroy (item->string2);
             gw_free(item);

          }//DESTROY ALL ITEMS

          for (i = 0  ; i < gwlist_len(my_list); i++)
          {
             gwlist_delete(my_list, 0, 1);
          }//DESTROY ELEMENTS FROM THE LIST

But, apparently it is not correct or i missing something because the memory
usage of the applicacion grows up.

Thanks,

--
Esteban L. Cacavelos de Amoriza