  From: Alejandro Guerrieri
  To: Rene Kluwen
  Cc: devel@kannel.org
  Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 6:30 PM
  Subject: Re: Sqlbox feature request

  Afaik, messages are kept on bearerbox store until the box ACK them. At that
point, bearerbox deletes the message(s).

  Regards,

  Alex

  --
  Alejandro Guerrieri
  aguerri...@kannel.org

  On 07/06/2010, at 17:06, Rene Kluwen wrote:

    Sorry, maybe I am wrong. And bearerbox keeps those messages already in a
queue (which is committed to the store-file?).
    To think about it more, I think this will be a better way to go. Can
somebody shed a light about what happens to messages from bearerbox to smsbox
that cannot be delivered, in the current code?
    I am not sure about where to look.

    == Rene