Hi,

This is a patch to test/drive_smpp.c, which I found useful in SMPPbox testing, since I do not have a real SMSc connection. It adds external SMS submission along with concatenation, if SMS is too large.

drive_smpp is a very nifty tool. It acts as a (FAKE) SMPP SMSc and smsbox for MOs with a twist:

drive_smpp->BB->drive_smpp

This is a single instance of dive_smpp connected to bb both as an SMSc and as an smsbox. It generates MOs over SMPP to bb, which are then processed by BB to smsbox for an sms-service. Except that drive_smpp is connected as an smsbox to receive it and provides a default sms-service "Hello World". This in turn, is processed by bb back to drive_smpp(SMSc). All these are logged and monitored and drive_smpp even provides for TLV testing/support.

If it is accepted I will do an effort to write some documentation about it.

BR,
Nikos