Outgoing queues are better than incoming for performance...

BR,
Nikos
----- Original Message ----- From: Rene Kluwen
To: 'Alexander Malysh'
Cc: devel@kannel.org
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 6:09 PM
Subject: RE: Open smppbox queues -> priority queues

True… As I already stated earlier, I think the best setup is the way it is now already. So in that way, I agree with you.

The queues that I implemented are for academic purposes. Some people on the list reported bad performance. So I wanted to check if other implementations (i.e. with queues) give better performance results.

== Rene