Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 11:36 PM
Subject: Re: [RFC] adding CMPP (China Mobile's SMPP clone) SMSC client sidemodule

Rene Kluwen schrieb:
Exactly. Is this really different from plain old SMPP?
Maybe a configuration parameter can do the trick?

it's a "sort" of SMPP with some PDU additions. The patch I have adds 3
parameters to the msg struct, which we could resolve maybe to use other known
values if they semantically match.

I'll have a view into it and post the patch for review by the group.

Kφlner Landstrasse 419
40589 Dόsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org