Sure it does, in smpp_pdu_unpack() along with the rest of the TLV Integers.

BR,
Nikos
----- Original Message ----- From: "shesh_india" <aiyeng...@gmail.com>
To: <devel@kannel.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 6:43 AM
Subject: Re: Message state in DELIVER_SM operation

Hello

But the deliver_sm does not parse the message_state. Is there any new code
committed to the Trunk where this is handled

regards
Shesh

Alexander Malysh wrote:

Hi,

this is from SMPP 3.4

Thanks,
Alexander Malysh

Am 27.09.2010 um 15:27 schrieb Sharwan K:

Hello,
     I am looking for a little clarification with respect to the message
delivery status
in smpp. While browsing through the source file (gw/smsc/smsc_smpp.c) in
handle_pdu()
function , in case:deliver_sm , we call the function handle_dlr and the
last
argument which is passed is pdu->u.deliver_sm.message_state. I am not
able to
understand from where we get the message_state as there is no such
parameter
specified in the SMPP 3.4 specification for DELIVER_SM message.

can someone correct me in the understanding the logic behind this part ?

Regards,
Basileis