Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2010 4:40 PM
Subject: [Solution] possible DLR mismatch due to the '+' character absence inthe MSISDN

Dear Kannelers

I have faced a slight issue with the DLR matching when a DLR is received from the carrier, when we send the message we use the international format +XXXyzzzzzzzz and when the carrier sends the DLR it send the MSISDN with the '+' character, and some other times it sends it without the '+' character. I know it is the carrier's fault, but this causes a DLR mismatch and bb can't find the DLR

Anyways, I have solved this by changing the SQL statements in gw/dlr_mysql.c ( I use MySQL ad SLR storage) I've removed the quotes from the destination value( changed '%s' to %s) , this lets MySQL searches for the record using numeric comparing not literal, therefore, the '+' character won't affect anything

Can anyone help with creating a patch? I tried to create one but I am not sure if my dlr_mysql.c is not modified before, so I thought someone would do this for us

Thanks

Best Regards,
Mohammed M I Sleem
http://www.abusleem.net