Hi All

I take a moment away from my normal duties to send all you my best
wishes for this end of year holidays.

Many of you probably do not celebrate Xmas; however, other than it
religious interpretation,  it is a time to remember and thanks all
people that one work, live & share with for all the good things you
had together and to forgive & forget the bad things or
misunderstandings you might also receive from someone.

Regards

Alvaro

Envíe y Reciba Datos y mensajes de Texto (SMS) hacia y desde cualquier
celular y Nextel
en el Perú, México y en mas de 180 paises. Use aplicaciones 2 vias via
SMS y GPRS online
              Visitenos en www.perusms.NET www.smsglobal.com.mx y
www.pravcom.com