Hi,

We would like to wish all Kannel uses and developers a great 2011.
We also want to thank all those that have contributed patches and especially
the Kannel developer team, that evaluates the patches and submits them.

We are +1 on the two patches of Alejandro Guerrieri mentioned below.
Thanks to him for submitting them.
Please will others comment on these patches so they can be hopefully added
to SVN.

1)Patch to have speed/throughput meters on a per-smsc basis, in
addition to the totals currently available.

More details and a link to download it here:

http://www.blogalex.com/archives/232

2)Patch that adds a parameter "start-at-boot" (defaults to true if
not present) that allows you to prevent an smsc bind from being started when
booting.

More details and the download link here:

http://www.blogalex.com/archives/250

regards