I've checked the CIMD2 protocol here:

http://www.forum.nokia.com/info/sw.nokia.com/id/7a27b9e7-7cdd-4456-b630-3d7c35f30a4f/CIMD_Interface_Specification_SC80.pdf.html

From what I see, and considering that I barely know the protocol, looks like
you only got 2 messages with opcode 23 (deliver status report). In those cases,
the messages were properly processed and removed of the queue.

The rest of the messages didn't get a deliver status report, so they remain on
the queue.

I believe the carrier is not returning all the delivery reports, or maybe
they're being routed someplace else (if you have redundant connections with
different smsc-id's that could explain it as well).

Regards,
--
Alejandro Guerrieri
aguerri...@kannel.org