I sure will do. But you are not helping out...

Nikos
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alejandro Guerrieri" <aguerri...@kannel.org>
To: "Nikos Balkanas" <nbalka...@gmail.com>
Cc: "Kannel Devel" <de...@vm1.kannel.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 12:21 PM
Subject: Re: useful patches for everyone

I think you'll survive ;)

--
Alejandro Guerrieri
aguerri...@kannel.org

On 19/04/2011, at 11:12, Nikos Balkanas wrote:

If you don't want to use it just ignore it completely, the default behavior if the directive is missing is to start the smsc at boot as usual, so no > harm's done.

This is not the issue. I still have (along with many others) to know about it in order to support it for users that ask (or not) about it. This feature by itself is not that much, but cluttering configuration with non-essential conveniences will add up to make configuration much more difficult to support than now.

BR,