Interesting! Let me look at it tomorrow.

== Rene

-----Original Message-----
From: devel-boun...@kannel.org [mailto:devel-boun...@kannel.org] On Behalf
Of Aarno Syvänen
Sent: Wednesday, 23 November, 2011 10:07
To: devel@kannel.org Devel
Subject: opensmppbox patch

Hi all,

I did following changes in opensmppbox

- debug functions dumping various structures
- one connection to bearerbox, and data structure wrapping it. Opensmppbox
identifies itself to bearerbox only once.
- original client box i9d (system id) is stored when MT cames and restored
when DLR cames
- Messages would be added to storgae in all cases, not only when delivery
report is asked. Thsi is needed to route acks.
- MOs are routed to the client by smwsc id or shortcode, as Kannel does.

If use-smppboxid flag is not set, opensmppbox reverts to the current usage.

I must change Kannel, too, beacause opensmppbox uses Kannel as a library.
Msg id must be stoed and one needs to fethc data by id. Id addtion general
msg_add function is needed.

These are patches:

For opensmppbox: