On Wed, 2011-11-30 at 00:05, Daniel Boira wrote:
> I have kannel 1.4.3 on my ubuntu 10.04
> What need I do to upgrade to kannel 1.5, also with sqlbox?

You can download Debian/Ubuntu packages from
https://redmine.kannel.org/projects/kannel/files

There are only packages for i386 and amd64 architectures because I don't
have time to make it for seldom used arc's.

For sqlbox I built package for amd64 only but I didn't posted it to Alex
because I don't use sqlbox so I didn't tried to install it and I don't
know if it works. It is untested.

If you are brave enough and if you willing to try sqlbox I can put it
somewhere on the net for you.

I don't know if it works, so I if you install it and it destroys your
data, hardware or whole world don't blame me.

--
Kind regards,  Milan
Arvanta, IT Security        http://www.arvanta.net