Am 07.08.2012 22:40, schrieb Rene Kluwen:
Well... Considering the figures it is clear that either of your patches can
make a big difference to Kannel's performance.
MHO is that we go for the least complex patch, if test results appear more
or less the same between the two.

right, we'll consider the Bob Jenkins code as "optional" here, because of the code complexity and the way the "parallelization" of the hash computation is performed.

The idea is to have one that is "fast" as default, and make others "modular" as an option. I.e. extracting the implementations into own gwlib/hash.[ch] files.

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org