De: spameden <spame...@gmail.com<mailto:spame...@gmail.com>>
Fecha: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 02:11:48 +0400
Para: - - <scrama...@nixus.es<mailto:scrama...@nixus.es>>
CC: "devel@kannel.org<mailto:devel@kannel.org>"
<devel@kannel.org<mailto:devel@kannel.org>>
Asunto: Re: OpenSNMPP and SQLBox package building ?

You mean build it as a debian package (.deb)?

Yeah, you would need to add manually folder with a rules or use checkinstall.

2012/9/30 Sebastien Cramatte <scrama...@nixus.es<mailto:scrama...@nixus.es>>
Hi,

I've just rebuild Kannel 1.5  package for my Debian squeeze.

I would like to build SQLBox and OpenSNMPP.
Does it exists somewhere base  debian folder  to achieve this  as unfortunately
 in SVN doesn't exists ?

Best regards